Thursday, January 18, 2018

Snow Day

I just realized that it's been over a week since my last post. No, I'm not going to apologize! Life sometimes takes over. We have been working on a few new shimmer ornaments but three of them are an exclusive request for one of my buyers so no one sees them until things are finalized.

The Credit Card Holders are half completed. They would have been done today but schools were closed here due to slippery roads and Gale decided she wanted to hang out with grandma. We made a snowman, hugged a tree (Gale asked 'why' and I said 'because we can'), played with Lego blocks, watched a show . . . We had lots of laughs.

The Credit Card Holders will be taken to Devon House at the end of the month as I'm making a visit to St. John's on the 29th of January for a few days. I hope the weather cooperates as I also plan to attend the January meeting of the St. John's Embroidery Guild on the day I get there.

Our snowman wearing my cap and scarf.

Backyard tree

1 comment:

  1. No snowman making here at the moment - it's rained a little all day and now it's turned to the freezing sort. Not a fun time to be outside!

    ReplyDelete