Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Plans!!

I have been making progress on my credit card holders but nothing to show yet. Since I gifted my Snow Happens hand embroidery / quilted piece to my sister, I've traced out another one to stitch. This will be a piece to do in the evening or when I go out. I don't expect to finish it quickly. My puzzle is coming along. I only work on it in the evening and then for a short period of time as it was taking over my free time. It's covered up during the day.

New Shimmer Ornaments are in the works!
I want to do more framed art . . . new studio first as I need the space to work.
An on-line shop is planned for 2018.

Now for some links:

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Ah - covering a puzzle so it's not in plain sight is probably a good thing. I know it would suck me in! Thanks for the links...some good ones again.

    ReplyDelete