Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Never a Dull Moment!

My sister just told me I haven't posted in a week! So, for some news!!

We now have a house in Nova Scotia and we are hoping to be moved in by mid September. One large U-Haul truck load of 'stuff' has already reached its destination. Most of my 'crafty' things were included. Our granddaughter has already asked which bedroom is hers - sleepovers in our future!

My plane ticket to the Espanola Fibre Arts Festival in mid October, has been purchased. A couple of years ago, I was invited to teach needle felting, specifically, how to make my Fibre Art Pendants. Now I have to finish up some things for that and prepare a kit of goodies.

The purple mitts I started are almost finished - a thumb and a half left to go. Packing, painting and hanging out with family were priorities this past couple of weeks. Knitting was on the back burner.

I did manage to find a few links to check:
Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. That does it! I HAVE to figure out how to create more hours in the day so I can play with some of those bag patterns.

    ReplyDelete