Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Morning Drive

I visited Avonport Discount Fabrics this morning. The Batiks are beautiful and lots of them. The rest of the fabrics are plentiful and there is fabric and notions to meet every quilter's needs. I spent some time looking at the variety of bag / tote patterns and sizing up the finished ones on display.

Talking about totes:
They have moved a few things around. The book section is down to one display instead of two and the Sashiko supplies aren't as plentiful. But don't let that stop you from visiting the store.

NO, I did not make a purchase - this time! The lady at the cash tried to entice me with chocolate. It didn't work and I walked out empty handed. I think that's a first for me.

If you are ever in the area, Avonport Discount Fabrics is a must stop for sewers and quilters!

appliqued octopus_tote_bag_tutorial

1 comment: