Sunday, July 17, 2016

Felting With a Five Year Old

Our internet connection at the campground has been pathetic! Hit or miss most of the time. Thank goodness for relatives even if they are over an hour away from where we are staying. AND I did have some awesome lobster for lunch!! Worth the trip.

Now to back track: I did some felting with Gale, my five year old granddaughter last week. We used the felt I purchased at the Lunenberg Makery (see previous post). She did a great job. I forgot to take a photo of the finished piece but will post it next time.

She certainly enjoyed pulling the wool roving apart and stepping on the pedal of the felting machine. She wants to do some more this week in between swimming and going to the playground!


Searching for yarn from the stuff I brought with me

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the things that memories are made of! Perhaps you have sparked a life-long interesting in creating in your wee one.

    ReplyDelete