Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a great day! We had the full turkey supper with all the trimmings and Christmas pudding with sauce for dessert. So everyone is quietly contented.

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. It's been a fun year. I had decided last January 1st to try and write a daily post. So far, I have accomplished that. One thing to mark off the to-do list!

Time to sit back and relax!

A teaser - 
Wait until you see the new quilts my sister has made for family this year.

I've had this set a long time!

4 comments:

  1. Happy day after! We have another 'round' tonight and then tomorrow will be a day for complete sloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays and a very happy new year. We had a beautiful christmas. Pretty quiet now that the kids are gone. Just my husband, me and our sons dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a quiet Christmas too here in St. John's. We did have the full Christmas dinner and pudding / sauce.

      Delete