Sunday, November 15, 2015

The End - of the fair, that is!!

The fair ended today! All in all, it was a very successful and busy one. In fact, I hardly had a chance to check out the other vendors. I sold out of the needle felted mittens and several shimmers such as snowflakes and the Newfoundland Map. Most of my Christmas Wearable Art Pins need to be replaced as well as the credit card / business card holders.

However, tonight and tomorrow my studio will remain closed to work. I have to catch up on sleep, read some email and visit my mother.

I will also have a look at this Christmas Tutorial:  Folded Fabric Christmas Ornament.

Tutorial: Folded fabric Christmas ornaments


4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo - so happy for you that you made great sales. Enjoy your couple of days off. (btw - be sure to check my blog post tomorrow....tee hee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good fair! Enjoy your rest and revitalization :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having a great show and sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the fair was such a success. Congrats!!! Enjoy the rest and thanks for the folded ornament link.

    ReplyDelete