Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Foxy Loxy

I found a cute Festive Fox Ornament on Beck and Lundy and decided to make one. This one doesn't have the hand embroidery on the face as in the original. Mine is called Foxy Loxy and will be mailed to my granddaughter in Chicago. When I traveled to Chicago, my suitcase always carried a fox hand puppet, called Foxy Loxy. It traveled back and forth with me for a couple of years. However, last year, Gale claimed him and he stayed there. I get to see him occasionally. Making memories is important!! Every time I see a cute little fox, I think of Gale.


Here's a few fox projects:
I've linked up with the Needle & Thread Network.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE, love, love Foxy Loxy! I have to admit that when I first looked at it, I saw it as a cute clutch purse...

    Thanks for posting to TN&TN's WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! She will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems the period of 'the owl' is over and foxes are taking their place. I'm rather sad because I love owls, but have to admit foxes are cute too, particularly your little fellow.

    ReplyDelete