Friday, October 2, 2015

Under The Sea 2

I have another Under The Sea art piece finished. Again, the mat is suppose to be bright white. This time I used hand dyed cheese cloth for the lower right corner. Couched ribbon is used for the tall sea weeds with machine stitching in the background. Valdani threads (pearl 8 and stranded cotton) was used in this one. Please click on the photo for a closer look.

On another note, I have been trying to answer everyone who makes a comment here on the blog under comments. Please check there. I appreciate all your comments.



4 comments:

  1. I really like this one Judy - I think the fishes would like to live here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the variegated blues in the background. Looks just like water. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the different stitches you used. There is fabulous texture in this piece.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete