Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! Usually we go out for supper on October 31st as I really don't like going to the door over and over and over. Guess you can tell, I don't like Halloween!  After spending 30 years in primary classrooms, I'm done in! My neighbor told me that last year they had about eight children to the door for the whole night (they are just round the corner from me). So since I've been busy getting ready for the Christmas Craft Fair, I opted to stay home. There have been just ten Trick or Treaters to the door. I'm good with that!!!

Enjoy the rest of your evening!!!

Take a look at some other Halloween Treasures (for next Halloween)

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute felted kitty! Thanks for the links - I'm not a fan of Halloween either, but I do like looking at the things that people create to celebrate the occasion.

    ReplyDelete