Friday, January 23, 2015

Searching the Web

I have been working on fibre art pendants this past week. The Atlantic Canada Trade Show, Halifax, is in early February so I have to take some with me.  Photos to follow soon.

However, I did find a few minutes to have some down time to search the web. I like to look at pictures of other artists work. For example: in my search bar, I typed: textile art images. Click to view the wonderful 'stuff ' I found.

These days, my interests are many and I save the links for further exploration. Here's a couple of other places to visit:
  • Patchwork Posse. This site has 50 zipper pouch and bag tutorials.
  • I also discovered the fine art of Wendy Dolen, Textile Artist, from the UK. 
  • A Spoonful of Sugar is another place to check.
  • Discover more artists at Itchy Fingers Textiles list of LINKS
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i took a workshop with Wendy Dolan . Fantastic teacher.

    ReplyDelete