Friday, January 2, 2015

It's Friday!!!

The first Friday of 2015!

Yesterday, I asked if you had any projects planned for the near future and recommended you visit The Sewing Loft. Today, I suggest you have a look at FPF: The Very Best Free Pattern Fridays for 2014 on Craftsy. I suspect many of you are already familiar with the Craftsy site but sometimes (if you are busy like me), it's always good to have a nudge and click over there to see what's happening. Even with email reminders from these sites, I often forget to pay a visit.

Each Friday, Craftsy has a FPF: Free Pattern Friday. Here's today's Free Patterns!

Enjoy!
Craftsy.comI have no affiliation with this site except to be a subscriber like many of you. I have also taken a couple of their classes on-line. 

Also on Fridays, there is going to be Free Motion Friday from Quilts by Jen.  Check out her past Friday Free Motion projects HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment