Saturday, January 3, 2015

Getting Organized!

Are you in a frenzy of clearing up your sewing / craft space or was that accomplished before the holidays? If you are in my shoes, it was left until now! Well, I came across a few sewing organizers (for just about every room in the house) that might make the job a little easier (once you make them that is - GRIN!).

Have a look at the projects All Free Sewing has to offer. However, you'll have to hunt around to find the perfect project for your space.

One of the most useful containers for storing things in my studio are the plastic scrapbook storage cases from Michael's. I have collected quite a few over the years. They can be pricy but I have always managed to wait until they go on sale or use a "50% off " coupon. I find these see through containers stack nicely on a shelf.

I just read Scrapmaster's post. Linda was also busy organizing her 'stuff '. Click on over to see what she did.

Enjoy your search!

1 comment:

  1. It is all nice and tidy now. I should have taken a "before" photo. Thanks for the shout-out. I just hope I can keep it nice and tidy!

    ReplyDelete