Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jewellery Supplies

It's a beautiful day here in St. John's but I haven't had time to really appreciate the outdoors. However, the sun just pours in my studio window. That's good most of the time until I just have to pull the shades across. I can't work well when it's hot.

I just received a new shipment of the fibre art pendant trays and chains. I'm looking forward to designing new art pieces to fit the circle and oval. The rectangle is slightly shorter than the ones previously used. I like both sizes. I still have an assortment of bronze, copper and black on hand.

Have a look at some finished pendants HERE, HERE and HERE.

1 comment:

  1. How did we manage before these sturdy little trays became available? I haven't tried the smaller rectangles yet. Have you seen the cute apple-shaped ones?

    ReplyDelete