Monday, May 12, 2014

Little Houses

The Advent Calendar, that I started last year, is about half done. I have stitched beads around the roof edges to imitate Christmas lights. That was very time consuming! Now I have to do satin stitching around the windows and doors, add chimneys, and embroider the numbers from 1 to 24 on each building before stitching them to the background. I have mini buttons for door knobs and interesting Christmas buttons to decorate on and around my wonky houses. I wasn't concerned with straight edges. Here's a peek!





3 comments:

  1. These are just adorable, Judy! Can't wait to see the finished piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonky houses - will it be ready for Advent this year????

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're wonderful. How big are they?

    ReplyDelete