Saturday, February 15, 2014

I won a prize . . . Thanks Bunches!!!

Last month, I visited lots of nifty blogs in the Grow Your Blog Hop (earlier post). I left comments too. Well, one of those comments proved lucky as my name was chosen via random generator on Dolores Quilts. See the prize package HERE.
Blog hops are great ways to see what other textile artists and related fiber / textile people are doing. It can be time consuming but that is by choice. You can decide to spend 20 minutes a day or more, to do this. You never know what exciting things you will find and who you will meet. I have met lots of interesting ladies via this blog hop.
DSCN2266
From Dolores Quilts

2 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday and CONGRATS...I am fairly certain you will put that win to grand use! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Judy! I'm familiar with Dolores so I know your prize was something very special! Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - from browsing your blog, I can see that you are in to a lot of very special things as well! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete