Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pinterest

A friend mentioned one day that she gets on pinterest and time flies. I now know what she means. Tonight I decided to figure out how to manage my pinterest account. I set one up ages ago but hadn't done much with it.

Pinterest is a visual bookmarking website that allows you to pin images and videos that you find online and want to save and share with others onto virtual pinboards. People can follow you or your pinboards on Pinterest. They can repin  any of the content that they like from your board. You can do the same from other pinboards. It's a great way to categorize items you want to save and reference later.

So far, I've created nine boards: birds, quilts, sewing kits, embroidery, felting, knitting, crochet, hexagons, and pouch/totes/purse. I'm sure more will be created. There's not much in the boards yet but I'm sure that will change.


No comments:

Post a Comment