Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wool Roving from K E Designs

On my travels, I visited Windsor, NS. This is a very nice town. However, driving along the main streets, we noticed two ladies dressed up in winter clothes (it was 31C and sunny) and Christmas decorations along the street and in the windows. Then we saw the lights and cameras - a Christmas movie was in the works! For awhile, I thought I had skipped a couple of months.

We had lunch at an outdoor bar & grill further along on Water Street. Right next door, was K E Designs, a small gift boutique. Of course I had to peek inside! My eyes were drawn to the hand dyed yarns and roving. Of course, some of the roving found its way into my stash. It was very difficult to choose which colours would work best in my art - anyway here's what I purchased:

4 comments:

  1. OOOOHH! Yummy colours! Enjoy!

    Whatcha going to do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with rtq -- "Yummy" is the word for that eye candy!

    P.S. Have you seen how Jean Littlejohn uses roving? Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely colours. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete