Saturday, May 5, 2012

Liebster Award

I was recently tagged for the Liebster Award by Vicki Miller, from Fibre Texture Media. Actually, I did a double take when I saw my name listed with four others in Vicki's fibre art daily newsletter. Thanks bunches, Vicki! I'm several days late in announcing this as I was eager to post about Gertie's quilts. I still have a few more photos of her work to post.

"The Liebster award (German for Favorite) is usually presented to smaller blogs as a form of recognition and support. 'Smaller blog' is one with 200 followers or less. As a recipient you are to:"
  • Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them
  • Post the award to your blog
  • Present the award to 5 other blogs
  • Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award
There are lots of great blogs out there to choose from. Here are the five that I've selected for the Liebster (in no particular order):

1 comment:

  1. Judy,

    Thank you for presenting me with the Liebster Award. I placed a link in my blog to your blog, and had some fun choosing 5 others to nominate.

    Ilene over at Kitchener Quilter

    ReplyDelete