Saturday, March 31, 2012

Work in Progress - flowers

This is the last day of March and St. John's woke up to a snow storm! I can't believe it. But then we do live in the middle of the cold North Atlantic, so you can expect all kinds of weather at any time. I spent the day inside working on my art and wishing I was somewhere warm. You can see the flowers added to some of my pieces. Hopefully all will be completed by tomorrow. Then they will be matted and framed. I have black metal frames that are custom cut for these art pieces.
Looking out at the back garden - today!






2 comments:

  1. Just when you thought spring was on its way.....Grrrr. But its the perfect opportunity to get lots of work done...no excuses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini pictures are really wonderful...very unique:)

    ReplyDelete