Monday, January 9, 2012

Harry Potter

wizard hat clip artI received the Harry Potter DVD's for Christmas and just finished watching #4. It's interesting to see the characters as they get older. Using the theme of magic and Harry Potter, I googled and found a few things of interest. Not that I'm about to do any of the projects, but I thought someone might find it useful especially if you have a H P fan at home.

Here's what I found:
H P Paper Piecing Project of Doom - quilting for Harry Potter fans
Sew Hooked
Janice Ferguson Sews - interesting embroidery (scroll down)
The Leaky Lounge - embroidery
The Crafty Cauldron - Cloth Dolls

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was wondering if you were at a wedding show in St. John's a while back showing handkerchief personalization?

    Thanks
    Noleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, Judy. We are big HP fans here, although I have done any quilty projects related to it. That may change now. :)

    ReplyDelete