Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tutorials and more. . .

As you know, I am always looking for different 'stuff' on the web. Well, this one came to me with very little effort. Totally Tutorials is a directory of craft tutorials, how to's, patterns, recipes and more. There is a lot of stuff there and you will have to search through to find what interests you. Abigail's Craft's How To is another site to visit. Youtube has lots of tutorials! Just put quilt tutorials in your browser, and voila! Lots of stuff to watch. They are just short clips but generally helpful.

If you are interested in Electric Quilt, computer program for quilters who want to design their own quilts or just want to print out or resize traditional ones, check out the free tutorials here. I believe there is a new copy of the latest version waiting for me at home! I'm not into making quilts but Electric Quilt 7 has a lot more to offer that I might find useful. I'll let you know when I start using it.

Geta's Quilting Studio offers a free, easy to make quilt tutorial as well as lots of other free patterns.
Have a look at the free patterns listed on 3 Dudes Quilting.

These placemats caught my eye. There is no pattern but I think they are pretty easy to figure out. What a way to use some leftover pieces for a completely modern look.

Cluck Cluck Sew has lots of tutorials.
Friendship Bag Tutorial with lots more listed on the page.
The clip art at the top is free but credit goes here.
Enjoy searching through these!

No comments:

Post a Comment