Monday, April 12, 2010

Tote Bags & Purses

At the April meeting of the Eastern Edge Quilters, two of the ladies brought their new tote bags for Show and Tell. What a superb job they did. Of course, I had  to find out more about them! The pattern is called the Professional Tote Bag by The Creative Thimble.You will also find three free patterns on this site: Drawstring Bag, Grocery Bag and Accessory Bags.

My search also brought me to Henrietta's Handbags & Purse Patterns. This one is well worth visiting! I found a link at this site for free bag patterns called Purse Patterns. Now, who can refuse clicking on something that says FREE!!! Now all I need is to have the time to look at them and then maybe make some.

More free patterns:
I think this will keep you busy especially on those nights when you simply can't get to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment