Monday, November 9, 2009

CBC's Weekend Arts Magazine (WAM)


Saturday, November 7/09, CBC's Weekend Arts Magazine was held live at the Fine Craft & Art Fair.  It was an early morning as the show started at 7 am. All of the exhibitors in attendance had their moment of fame!! When the show opened at 10 o'clock, I was totally amazed at all the people who said they heard my interview. One elderly lady came by in the afternoon. She told me she had never bothered to go to any craft fairs but was curious about the 'shimmers' I had mentioned. She was delighted when I explained a bit of the process to her. She did purchase a couple to send to relatives.
Here are three starfish shimmers. These ornaments can be put on a tree or hung in a window. The fine metallic threads just 'shimmer' in the light thus their name.

No comments:

Post a Comment